Friday morning HJR12 passed another step to being sent to the federal government. HJR12 is a resolution asking the EPA to halt all carbon emission Regulations. The supporters and sponsor of the resolution say the debate of climate change is not over and this resolution would continue the debate. I agree the debate is not over but that is exactly why this resolution should never pass. The language of the bill is nothing more than political rhetoric and is falling in line of orders from the republican leadership. Our citizens of Utah and our country deserve more from our legislators to have the correct political process take place. I agree with the premise that we need more input from both sides of the scientific argument before EPA proposes these regulations such as the cow tax. Being disrespectful in the way we ask for more input is not the way to do this. More updates are soon
coming and I will keep you all informed.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment